Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This charming country home is the place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city living.
- unique 3 BR home
- historic fully renovated cottage ideal for a B & B, guests or granny flat with 1 bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- Just a 30 minute drive to Echuca's Murray River
- Situated on approximately 5.5 acres of land in the northern end of the Heathcote wine growing region with a cellar door opposite
- Unique interior design with plenty of character
- Wood heater, split system cooling and ceiling fans
- Main house with balcony overlooking the picturesque and well kept garden
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area and fernery
- 1 meg of High Security water for stock and domestic use
- Home is set on side of a hill providing magnificent views over the country side
This house is the perfect place for those with a green thumb! Inspections are a must!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2.2258 ha / 5.5 acres
2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.