Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Home You Have to See!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This charming country home is the place to escape from the hustle and bustle of city living.
- unique 2 BR home with study
- historic fully renovated cottage ideal for a B & B, guests or granny flat with 1 bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- Just a 30 minute drive to Echuca's Murray River
- Situated on approximately 5.5 acres of land in the northern end of the Heathcote wine growing region with a cellar door opposite
- Unique interior design with plenty of character
- Wood heater, split system cooling and ceiling fans
- 2 Bedrooms and study in main house with balcony overlooking the picturesque and well kept garden
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area and fernery
- 1 meg of High Security water for stock and domestic use trough private pipeline scheme
- Home is set on side of a hill providing magnificent views over the country side
This house is the perfect place for those with a green thumb! Inspections are a must!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2.2258 ha / 5.5 acres
2 carport spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers